PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE
SUBMITTING THE FORM AT JOKTA ACADEMY.
SUBMISSION OF FORM INDICATES THAT YOU
ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
** T & C 5, 8, 10, 14 will not be applicable for online course students.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- Students will be provided with selected study material/books from academy. Each book/printed material will be given free of cost for once, otherwise you have to pay for the same.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered by Jokta Academy for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is compulsory to register your entry and exit timings in academy’s register. The moment you enter the premise of academy, you need to follow schedule and rule regulation of academy. After leaving academy, we will not be responsible for any mis-happening. Students could feel free to contact us if they need any help from academy.
- In absence from the classes for more than 7 consecutive days, He/She has to inform academy with acceptable cause, otherwise we will inform to candidate’s parents or guardian.
- Students will be issued with ID cards upon registration, which is expected to be there with Students at all time during classes and produce it upon request. (Face to face classes)
- Do not carry any valuables to the study center and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Classroom test: Students who give weekly test, snap test, session test and mock test in schedule or timing decided by academy in classroom itself, will get hard copies of question and answers and those who are not able to give test in classroom, will get test in only PDF format on their registered email or class WhatsApp group.
- If student wants to change batch of their choice,He/She will have to continue new batch from where it is going on. To recover remaining syllabus he/she can attend other batches with the permission of academy.
- Those who enrolled for prelims class will not be provided with mains classes, study material and tests related to mains course.
- The course is being offered by the Academy on the basis of the present conditions, however in case of any change in situations due to closure or disruption of the activities of the Academy or the conducting of course of the Academy caused by any industrial action, Government action, fire, flood, riot, natural calamity, change of law & regulation, terrorist activity or for any other reason whatsoever beyond or not in the control of the Academy which disentitle the Academy from offering the said course, no amount of fee will be refundable, nor will the Academy or the personnel of the Academy be liable to pay, in anyway, any compensation to the student.
- The Academy is in Chandigarh as mentioned in the prospectus and as per the terms of lease the other venue is likely to be continued during the entire course for which student has joined. However the student shall not have any claim, right, interest to continue at the same venue throughout the tenure of the course and the Academy shall have the right to shift the venue to any other location (within the city) without assigning any reason whatsoever to the student. The student in no circumstances will be entitled to claim the refund of fee for the period he has already undergone the studies at the Academy.
- If online classes get disturbed due to technical issues, classes will be resumed from same topic as soon as possible.
- In case of change in online class timing, students will get informed before 24 hours.
- Validity of online course will be expired in one year; if one wants to attendclassroom course very next year, only additional fee is charged(Offline fee – Online fee = Additional fee)
- If the student is found detrimental to the smooth functioning of the Institute, he will be dismissed/ removed from the academy and the debarred will not be re-admitted.
- The Academy is also not responsible in any way for ensuring job/placement of any nature whatsoever. Whilst the Academy cannot take responsibility of giving a job or placement to a student.